Saturday, November 10, 2007
It's been 5978905632 days since I last updated and each time I log in I endup logging out, leaving the post blank.
A lot's been happening, but the days seem to buzz by, without anything majorly significant in it. The word to describe me so far: FLUSTERED.
I'm still the same draggy procrastinating fatass bitch that gets to school at 930 when school starts at 8, gets chased by the lecturer and ends up actually attending classes at 11, then going for a break at 12 and having random arguements with this particular makcikofabitch who always claims I ask for 2 of whatever my order would be, instead of 1. I have the longest breaks on end, which makes me a frequent user of the damn PCs in school. And did I mention, Chesty remembers me? What a sweetheart.
On the other hand however, I am enjoying Mamalian Cell Technology very much. Apparently, being close to the laminar flow hood makes me feel important (though i'm practically just pipetting some cow serum), what with the shoe covers and powderless gloves.. Ooh. Orgasmic.
I love my Metta. (=
Labels: screaming infidelities
X O X O; 12:42 am